Our pallets are specifically configured to allow efficient, uniform freezing. Simply place a full pallet of ambient product in the freezer at the appropriate temperature for a minimum of 21 days.
- Glacier Ice, Enviro Ice, Ecogel and CuraTemp XCB-B and XCB-BR: -17°C (0°F)
- CuraTemp XCB-R and Enviro Ice -12°C: -20°C (-4°F)
- CuraTemp XCB-Y: -28°C (-18°F)
- Need Enviro Ice
Freezing timelines can be reduced with greater air circulation or pre-refrigeration of the gel packs. For larger orders, our <> program ships pre-conditioned product to your facility, right when you need it. Please <> to learn more.
Please contact us to learn more.
If you are freezing samples in less than pallet quantities, we recommend utilizing the tips below:
- If freezing individual gel packs, please place the gel packs on the rack of your freezer laid flat. Product will freeze most quickly if you do not stack gel packs on top of each other and leave approximately one inch in between gel packs laid side by side.
- If freezing gel packs by the case, please place the gel packs on the rack of your freezer. Product will freeze most quickly if you leave approximately one inch between cases.
Healthcare ice packs can be frozen in a standard household freezer set no colder than -17°C (0°F). Remove the gel pack from its shipping container and place it flat on a shelf in the freezer for about 24 hours for optimum chilling. For safety, always place a fabric cover or other barrier between the cold pack and the skin, and do not exceed 20 minutes of cold therapy at a time for any given area of the body.
Place the Cryostim Probe in a household freezer set no colder than -17°C (0°F) for about four hours. When ready to use, temper the probe for about five minutes at room temperature. Apply a small amount of conductive gel to the skin, then use the probe for gentle, continuous motion massage anywhere on the body for up to 10 minutes. For safety, always use conductive gel, do not press the probe into the skin and do not exceed ten minutes of massage in a specific area.